The tutorial below will explain to you step by step how to implement Rotating CSS Card in your webpage. You can get the freebie here.
- Download Rotating CSS Card.
- Unpack zip to certain location on your disk.
- Open x_rotating_card v1.3 folder.
- Create new file and name it sample.html.
- Open the file in an editor and paste the content below:
Place the code below between the <head> and </head> section:
7. Paste the code below between the <body> and </body> section :
That will result in single Rotating CSS card as below:
Note: If you want to create more cards, next to each other copy data starting from <div class=”col-sm-3″> till corresponding end </div> tag. And paste it after.
Note: Col-sm-3 is example of Grid Bootstrap element. Bootstrap includes a responsive, mobile first fluid grid system that appropriately scales up to 12 columns as the device or viewport size increases. In a nutshell you can place 12 columns with size 1 (col-sm-1) or less wider (i.e. 4x col-sm-3). If display allows, they will be shown in 1 line, but if you scale window down, they displayed on below the other. Read more here:
8. Adjust your card
The picture below explains how to adjust certain part of css card, both front and back side.