Many newcomers have a question “What is AngularJS?”. In the reply you can say AngularJS is an MVC framework to design web applications. It helps to enrich HTML for a great extent. Using AngularJS, you can build structural & high performance based web applications. The directive is one of the most influential features in AngularJS. AngularJS comes with many in-built directives. Even you can Create your own. Google powers AngularJS..
Due this is a newly introduced technology, there are a lot of vacancies available for AngularJS developers.
Q: What are the new features of Angular?
- Component-Based– Angular is entirely component based. Controllers and $scope are no longer used. They have been replaced by components and directives.
- Directives– The specification for directives is considerably simplified, although they are still subject to change. With the @Directive annotation, a directive can be declared.
- Dependency Injection– Because of the improved dependency injection model in Angularinformationthere are more opportunities for component / object-based work.
- Generics– TypeScript has generics which can be used in the frontend.
- Lambdas with TypeScript– In TypeScript, lambdas are available.
- Forms and Validations– Forms and validations are an essential aspect of frontend development. Within Angular 2 the Form Builder and Control Group are defined.
Q: What is the need for Angular?
A: Angular is not just a regular upgrade but a new development. The whole framework is rewritten from the ground. Angular got rid of many things like $scope, controllers, DDO, jqLite, angular.Module etc. It uses components for almost everything. Imagine that even the whole app is now a component. Also, it takes advantage of ES6 / TypeScript syntax. Developing Angular 2 apps in TypeScript has made it even more powerful. Apart from that, many things have evolved and re-designed the template engine and many more.
Q: What is TypeScript?
Q: What is a component in AngularJs?
A: In Angular, a Component is a particular kind of directive that uses a more straightforward configuration which is suitable for a component-based application structure.
Q: What is @Inputs in Angular?
A:@Input allows you to pass data into your controller and templates through HTML and to define custom properties. This allows you to quickly reuse components and have them display different values for each instance of the renderer.
I share some of the advances and typical interview questions answer of AngularJs it helps to crack your interview.
Common AngularJs Interview Question :
- What is AngularJS?
- What are the key features of AngularJS?
- Explain the reasons that compel a web developer to choose AngularJS for his Web Development Project?
- List down the popular AngularJS IDE Plugins/Extensions for web development?
- Explain the steps involved in the boot process for AngularJS?
- What browsers do AngularJS support?
- What are the security features provided by AngularJS?
- What are the web application security risks that a web developer should avoid while doing development using AngularJS?
- Explain what directives are? Mention some of the most commonly used directives in AngularJS application?
- What are expressions in AngularJS?
- What are Filters? Explain different filters provided by AngularJS?
- What is a Factory method in AngularJS?
Advance AngularJs Interview Question :
- What are angular prefixes $ and $$?
- What is $scope in AngularJS?
- What is “$rootScope” in AngularJS?
- Explain the concept of scope hierarchy? How many scopes can an application have?
- What is SPA (Single page application) in AngularJS?
- What is the difference between $scope and scope?
- What is ng-view in AngularJS?
- What is ng-template in AngularJS?
- What is $routeProvider in AngularJS?
- What is data binding? How many types of data binding directives are provided by AngularJS?
- What directives are used to show and hide HTML elements in AngularJS?