A programmer is a person who can fix a problem you didn’t know you had, in a way you don’t understand. If you are a programmer or you know someone who is programming, you also know it’s not an easy work.
Programming is a lot of problem-solving. But what do you say when you don’t know what to do?
1. It works on my machine.
2. Where were you when the program blew up?
3. You can’t use that version on your system.
4. Did you check for a virus on your system?
5. Somebody must have changed my code.
6. It’s just some unlucky coincidence.
7. You must have the wrong version.
8. I haven’t touched that module in weeks!
9. It worked yesterday.
10. There is something funky in your data.
11. It’s never done that before.
12. What did you type in wrong to get it to crash?
13. It must be a hardware problem.
14. That’s very weird…
15. How is that possible?